- The water tank is easily accessible
- Controls are easy to use
- Automatically turns off
- It is not brewed at an optimal temperature to produce great tasting coffee.
- The temperature of the brewed coffee was not ideal
- I didn’t keep the coffee warm for two hours in our test
- Must be pulled out from under cabinets to fill with coffee grounds
Brew up to 12 cups of coffee without a carafe in the Hamilton Beach Brew Station 12-Cup Dispenser with Removable Reservoir. The coffee is brewed in an insulated tank and dispensed into the cup or mug of your choice. A removable reservoir makes it easy to fill water. Our taste testers found the coffee in this coffee maker to be better than average. Make sure to drink it right away – the coffee won’t stay hot for long.
- Enclosed brewing system with internal heater keeps coffee hot and fresh for up to 4 hours
- Brews up to 12 cups
- Works like a traditional drip coffee maker but holds coffee in internal tank –no carafe needed
- Water tank is removable for easy fill-up and cleaning
- The internal tank and brew basket remove for cleaning